Refreshing and deliciously cleaning – this mint inexperienced tea is the right drink to kick begin your day.
Loaded with polyphenols, which act like antioxidants, the mint inexperienced tea helps your liver to neutralize the free radicals and has a diuretic impact, flushing the toxins out of your system and defending cells and molecules from injury.
Lime provides an additional antioxidant kick, enriching the drink with vitamin C, whereas oils from the mint not solely give a contemporary style but additionally tone the digestive system and defend it from dangerous micro organism.
More on Green Tea
Mint Green Tea with Lime (Refreshing and Cleansing)
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 tsp good high quality inexperienced tea
- 2 cups purified water
- eight–10 mint leaves
- 2 limes, peeled
- Prepare the inexperienced tea based on the producer directions, pressure and put aside.
- Add the limes and mint leaves into the blender, and course of to acquire an intense flavored liquid.
- Strain and add to the inexperienced tea.
- Serve garnished with mint leaves and lime slices.