As a lot as I attempt to concentrate on consuming as wholesome as attainable, there are nonetheless instances the place I’ve to only take pleasure in a cheat meal. And each time I used to search out myself in that form of temper, my go to cheat meal could be a frozen pizza from the grocery retailer. These days, not a lot has actually modified after I’m feeling the longing for my fave cheat meal apart from the truth that I now make my pizza from scratch because of this baked sheet pan pizza recipe.
To make your pizza dough, you’ll want a mixture of all function flour, immediate yeast, water, olive oil, and only a little bit of salt. It solely takes a couple of minutes to organize and then you definately’ll simply want to depart the dough to set for about one hour (I prefer to make the dough upfront to depart in a single day often).
When you’re able to prepare dinner your pizza, merely add your toppings. This specific recipe requires sliced pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and pizza sauce, however you’ll be able to in fact be happy to throw on your whole favourite pizza toppings as nicely!
(You can also like: Make-Ahead Lasagna You Can Eat All Week for Easy Meals)
Easy Homemade Sheet Pan Pepperoni Pizza (Try this!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 10 oz all function flour
- 1 packet immediate yeast (2 1/four tsp)
- ¾ cup + 1 tbsp lukewarm water
- 5 oz sliced pepperoni
- 12 oz low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Three tbsp olive oil
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, add the flour, yeast and ½ teaspoon of salt and blend to mix.
- Add the water and begin mixing at low pace. Add the olive oil and blend for 2-Three minutes or till the dough is mushy.
- Place the dough in a frivolously oiled bowl, cowl and proof in a heat spot till the dough doubles in dimension, about 1 hour.
- Position an oven rack on the underside of the oven and preheat the oven at 500°F.
- Put the dough in a pan lined with parchment paper and gently stretch it out to suit.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella and pepperoni and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or till crispy crust has fashioned.
- Remove from the oven and serve.