Perfectly nutritionally balanced, our avocado and candy potato brown rice bowl makes the proper satisfying lunch or dinner for those who’re in a rush, whereas giving your system all of the vitamins it wants for max efficiency.
Most of the time you’ll have the vegetable rice bowl components already within the fridge, and you solely have to put them collectively to create a nourishing meal.
This wholesome vegetarian and vegan brown rice bowl provides your physique fiber, minerals, and protein from brown rice, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds from candy potato, and wholesome fat from avocado to assist your physique take in the beta-Carotene and vitamins.
(You may additionally like: Sweet Potato Sandwich with Vegan Tzatziki Sauce)
Avocado and Sweet Potato Brown Rice Bowl (Vegetarian, Vegan)
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 medium candy potato, peeled, minimize into cubes and roasted
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and minimize into chunks
- 1 cucumber, minimize in slices
- 2 cups recent greens (spinach, rocket, watercress or some other accessible)
- 1/2 lemon, juice solely
- 2 tsp additional virgin olive oil
- Freshly floor black pepper
- A pinch sea salt
- Mixed seeds, for topping
- Arrange all components into serving bowls, add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper, high with combined seeds and serve.